BOCA is delighted to welcome Chef Patricia Roig to lead its kitchen this Ramadan, presenting guests with a special Iftar menu inspired by her Spanish heritage. The menu features entirely new dishes, starting with welcome mocktails, freshly baked bread, homemade butter, traditional soup, and dates. This welcome spread is then followed by a selection of five hot and cold sharing starters, individual hearty mains, sides, and desserts.
Some of the standout dishes on the menu include Spanish Puchero, a traditional soup made with chicken, beef shank, and fresh mint; Escalivada, consisting of smoky grilled vegetables and Burrata cheese; Axarquía Salad, made with confit cod, potato, and olives; and Flamenco Eggs.
For the main course, diners can choose between the Roasted Lamb, featuring honey and rosemary glazed lamb shoulder with beetroot and herbs, or the Chicken Orzo served with creamy saffron orzo, artichokes, and a vegetarian Baked Celeriac with rocket and dates, accompanied by vegetarian gravy. The meal concludes with traditional desserts such as caramelized Torrija, lemongrass and vanilla cream, and sugar and honey Pestiños.
This special Iftar menu is available daily throughout the month of Ramadan from 6pm to 9pm and is priced at AED 210+ per person for a minimum of two people dining. Menu details below.
- Patricia’s Taste of Spain Iftar menu is available daily throughout the Holy Month of Ramadan.
- Iftar menu is served from 6pm to 9pm.
- Menu includes welcome mocktails, filtered water, bread, dates, 10 dishes and sides.
- See menu attached for more details. Menu may change at the restaurant’s discretion and according to availability of produce.
- Iftar menu is priced at AED 210+ per person for a minimum of two people dining.
- Prices are inclusive of 5% VAT and subject to 7% authority fees.
- Advanced bookings are essential.
- Call 04-3231833, WhatsApp +971 52 160 7507, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Google, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook on /BOCADubai
Don’t miss this unique culinary experience that blends Spanish heritage with traditional Iftar flavors.